Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vlog : Black Friday Haul

OMG ignore the thumbnail picture, please.
(beautycrush/Sam's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/beautycrush )

This video is a haul of all the things Henry and I bought on Black Friday. I figured this was a lot easier than pictures since there's so much stuff! I left out the presents, though. Don't worry. Also, I am in no way bragging. I just love my new stuff!

OH! I forgot to add one thing to the video!



I loved this necklace and it was so cheap I just had to. It was almost my turn in line, at Forever 21, and it was just laying there in the little bins that they have near the register. Needless to say, I grabbed it and took it home!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the video. It's my first one and I'm a little nervous/anxious/excited about it. Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love the great deals you got!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I was beginning to think that no one would watch this!

      Delete
  2. No problem :) I know I would appreciate the support if I was in your situation. Hope everything starts going better for the both of you! Thinking of you and Maddox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Forever 21 for cheap, trendy jewels- Perfect place for a quick glam-cessory!!! Forever 21 is perfect for trend jumping, as it's affordable and fun, and always current to trend. :) Cute blog! We should follow each other :)
    <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...